Are you interested in renting a new home? Are you tired of searching for competent companies to handle your home exploration? Look no further!
FirstKey Homes offers high-quality homes to suit your needs as a leading and expanding provider of well-maintained single-family rental homes nationwide.
For their residents to love where they live, they provide more, from maintenance to communication to assisting tenants in maximizing their renting experience to market-leading resident initiatives (like their loyalty program).
This article provides an overview of the application requirements, processes, and careers available in FirstKey Homes and also detailed information on Firstkey Homes Reviews.
What are FirstKey Homes?
FirstKey Homes, LLC, is a private company that deals with property management.
FirstKey Homes proudly offers over 39,000 single-family rental homes In 26 cities in the West, Midwest, and Southeast that are cheap and well-maintained.
With the help of almost 700 experts who work tirelessly to improve services that give residents a “home” feeling with the convenience of renting, this truly depicts their mission to offer a high-quality resident experience.
You might need to check out this home review: Ryan Homes Reviews | Company Profile, Prices, Careers, and Employment
Application Requirements for FirstKey Homes
Finding the ideal rental home is simple with FirstKey Homes. Searching, self-touring, and applying for our rental houses are simple and convenient processes.
The Homeowner’s Association (HOA) rules or local ordinances may impose additional qualification requirements on applicants for houses under the control of HOAs or municipalities.
FirstKey Homes application requirements are as follows:
- An application must be filled out by every adult who is at least 18 years old or is otherwise regarded as an adult under the laws of the state;
- All applicants must occupy the property. We do not accept guarantors as additional applicants;
- By agreeing to the FirstKey rental criteria’s terms and conditions, the Applicant attests that all information provided is true and accurate. An automatic denial shall result from any falsification, fabrication, or untruthful responses and supporting documentation;
Read Also: Is Consumer Non-Durables A Good Career Path for Graduates?
- Unless otherwise specified, applicants must pay a $49.00 non-refundable application fee to allow a background check and other qualification procedures.
No property may remain off the market for longer than fourteen (14) days without a FirstKey representative’s approval;
- Leases must be signed within 24 hours of generation after applicant approval.
- All Applicants must provide a valid identity. Non-US citizens seeking a home can be asked to provide documentation attesting to their eligibility to reside in the US for the duration of the lease; and
- All applicants must give a written agreement for further screening, credit checks, income verification, and re-qualification for a home managed by FirstKey Homes, LLC after their approved applications have been valid for thirty (30) days.
- Employees of FirstKey Homes are not permitted to enter into a lease with the company, and any application made by them will be rejected.
Don’t fail to read: Is Transportation A Good Career Path for Graduates? | 2023
How Does it work?
FirstKey Homes provides its family of residents quality places to call home, ensuring they enjoy every bit of their renting experience.
The application processes for FirstKey Homes are simple to understand as it entails:
1. Applications that include false or inaccurate information risk being automatically rejected.
FirstKey has the right to retain all deposits and fees paid as liquidated damages if an applicant falsifies their application or any supporting paperwork. This is one of the details that make Firstkey homes reviews top-notch.
2. Maximum Occupancy
For FirstKey homes, the maximum occupancy is two people per bedroom plus one extra person per house. Based on the regional city, county, and state regulations, occupancy standards may vary.
Everyone living on the property at least 18 years of age must fill out and submit an online application.
The application must contain the names of all tenants, including any minors under the age of 18.
3. Application Score
Each application’s SafeRent Score is calculated using a scoring algorithm that considers the credit histories of all applicants.
The information from each Applicant’s consumer credit record, application, and prior rental histories is analyzed to produce the SafeRent Score (if applicable).
Check Also: Is Investment Bankers/Brokers/Service A Good Career Path in 2023
4. Bank History and Requirements
Consumer reports might contain information such as payment history, bankruptcies, the number and kind of accounts, collection activity, unpaid debt, and credit inquiries, among other things.
The grading procedure also considers the income-to-rent ratio, eviction histories, and subprime credit histories. Accepted applicants must pay a security deposit and agree to proceed with a lease.
The security deposit amount may change based on the market and SafeRent Score. The minimum household income criterion is three times the monthly rent and is determined by the market, SafeNet Score, and other qualification variables throughout the application process.
The landlord will only consider the top three qualified incomes when determining the combined household income for a household with over three applicants.
See Also: How to Start an Online Business with Digital Products | 9 Unique Steps
Unless otherwise instructed by a FirstKey representative, applicants must submit proof of income for the last four (4) weeks in a row. The most recent evidence of income must be current as of the application date or within the last 15 days.
For uniformity in pay evaluation, applicants paid every month will be required to provide two (2) months’ worth of income.
If the submitted documents are insufficient, FirstKey Homes may ask for additional evidence of income. Any forged documents will lead to rejection.
6. Rental History
An application may be automatically denied if any prior evictions are filed or executed.
Any unpaid balance or judgment owed to a previous landlord could lead to a refusal.
If the rental history cannot be verified, FirstKey may request it.
If an application is rejected, FirstKey or FirstKey’s representative must inform the Applicant in writing within ten (10) days of the refusal or upon the Applicant’s written request.
However, even though the application is approved, until and unless the parties execute a properly executed Lease Agreement, which is contingent on the Applicant paying all due fees, security deposits, and rent, there won’t be a lease between an Applicant and FirstKey.
For further information, please click here.
How Much Does the Program Cost?
Still on the reviews of the First Key homes; let’s look at the cost of the program. FirstKey Homes provides top-notch services by ensuring proper communication and maintenance services of their homes to their residents.
Also, it covers all Homeowners Association (HOA) dues, but if you choose a house inside an HOA, you are in charge of making sure that you follow all HOA rules and guidelines.
On the other hand, If you break an HOA regulation, they will request you to make amends; if not, FirstKey will take care of the issue, but you will be responsible for paying any fees or fines related to the HOA violation.
2023 First Key Homes Reviews
Are you interested in any of FirstKey’s rental homes? Let’s check out some of the available prices, features, and locations.
1. Dallas, GA.
- Address: 32 Safe Passage Court Dallas, GA, 30157
- Features: Air conditioning, dishwashers, microwave, and fireplace
- Price: $2,295 per month
2. Loganville, GA.
- Address: 135 Shadowbrooke Cir Loganville, GA, 30052
- Features: Air conditioning, dishwashers, microwave, disposal, and fireplace
- Price: $2,095 per month
3. SW Marietta, GA.
- Address: 1781 Silver Leaf Court SW Marietta, GA, 30008
- Features: Air conditioning, dishwashers, and fireplace
- Price: $1,455 per don’t
4. Woodstock, GA.
- Address: 317 Bethel Drive
- Woodstock, GA, 30189
- Features: Air conditioning, dishwashers, large closets, and fireplace
- Price: $2,025 per month
5. Winder, GA.
- Address: 208 Colonial Hills Road Winder, GA, 30680
- Features: Air conditioning, dishwashers, and large closets
- Price: $1,825 per month
Don’t fail to read: 15 Best Vitamins For Kids To Gain Weight
Careers in FirstKey Homes
A wide range of creative and skilled people from all spheres of life make up the FirstKeys Homes team. The career in FirstKey homes is one factor that makes Firstkey homes reviews stand out.
FirstKey Homes, a primary and expanding provider of pristine single-family rental homes around the country, employs over 700 people and provides various job opportunities.
Here are some career options available at First Key Homes
- Marketing Manager
- Fire Inspections Coordinator
- Leasing Agent
- Operations Analyst
- Senior Accountant
- Marketing Office Assistant
- Field Manager
- Maintenance Lead Technician
- Residence Service Coordinator
- Home Service Technician
See Also: Is Capital Goods A Good Career Path in 2023
FAQ About FirstKey Homes Reviews
Who is FirstKey Homes’s major Competitor?
Stanley Martin Homes is FirstKey’s major Competitor.
How much does FirstKey Homes generate annually?
FirstKey Homes generates around $5.5million in revenue annually.
When Was FirstKey Homes established?
FirstKey Homes was established in 2015.
FirstKey Homes falls under what industry?
FirstKey Homes is a privately owned company in the real estate industry.
FirstKey’s central vision is to humbly serve the family of inhabitants who proudly call their houses home and to edify communities one act of kindness at a time.
FirstKey Homes received the first-ever lifetime 4.1 public sentiment rating in the single-family rental sector thanks to its constant dedication to providing residents with an unrivaled living experience.
With these detailed FirstKey homes reviews, you can start your home-building journey with Ryan homes.
- zippia.com – Working at FirstKey Homes
- topworkplaces.com– FirstKey Homes
- firstkeyhomes.com – FirstKey Homes