Ice cream is one thing you can’t go wrong with. There are many flavors to choose from, including fruit-filled varieties, creamy or soft churned, and ice cream in cones or cups. Ice Cream Brands at Publix offer these flavors and more.
Publix has an entire aisle dedicated to ice cream. You can buy ice cream in pints, gallons, or bars. Private labels and name brands such as Ben & Jerry’s, Breyers, Haagen-Dazs, and Edy’s are available.
There is something for everyone, whether you prefer a creamy or soft churned variety, fruit-filled flavors, or chocolate in a cup or a cone. So what are the ice cream brands at Publix? Let’s go through the details!
Who Makes Publix Ice Cream?
Publix makes all of its ice cream products as a private label business. They make their ice cream; they don’t rely on other businesses to do it. Instead, they create their empire using the highest quality raw materials and craftsmanship.
You’ll notice that people who produce their goods are much more concerned with their reputation and, as a result, have more flawless interests.
Therefore, it is extremely unlikely that their products will be recalled. Nevertheless, depending on your taste buds, various flavors may taste differently. However, after reading several customer reviews, we discovered that nearly every one of their flavors is a crowd favorite for at least one person.
And those are the benefits of having a private label business that manufactures its goods in-house.
Check out these Weight gain Vitamins: 15 Best Vitamins For Kids To Gain Weight
What Are the Ice Cream Brands Available at Publix?
In Publix, ice cream has its stand. You name it: pints, gallons, bars. Along with name brands like Ben & Jerry’s, Breyers, Haagen-Dazs, Edy’s, Tillamook, and others, they also sell private label products. Typically, prices range from $4.99 to $8 or even more for some of the specialty brands.
Here are the Ice cream brands available at Publix:
1. Publix Brand Private Label Ice Cream
Ice creams sold under private labels at Publix come in various flavors and portions. Traditional flavor combinations are available in the half-gallon and 4-quart sizes of the standard Publix Ice Cream.
Private label (store brand) ice cream is a fantastic way to try various product types and flavors that are more reasonably priced than national brands.
Interestingly, one of the very few brands, Publix, still sells ice cream in actual half-gallon containers. Instead, many of the other national brands now come in 1.5-quart containers.
The company’s plant in Lakeland, Florida, where they produce many of their other private-label goods, is where Publix ice cream is made.
The organic Publix GreenWise Ice Cream is offered in a variety of flavors. It’s among the most affordable choices for natural or organic ice cream.
- Publix Ice Cream (½ Gallon)- $4.99
- Publix Ice Cream (4-qt.)- $8.99
- Publix Premium ice cream (½ Gallon)- $5.99
- Publix Premium ice cream (1 qt.)- $3.99
- Publix GreenWise (1-qt.)- $4.15
- Publix Ice Cream Sandwiches (12 counts)- $4.31
- Publix Fudge Bars (12 counts)- $4.39
Don’t fail to read: 15 Best Fajas To Lose Weight
2. Publix Brand Ice Cream Flavors
All the tried-and-true favorite flavors of Publix brand ice cream are available, in addition to a few extra unique edition options.
Since many of these flavors are only available at particular times of the year, they each have their cult followings.
Publix Ice Cream Flavors ($4.99+):
- Party Time (vanilla-chocolate swirl)
- Fudge Royal
- Mint Chocolate Chip
3. Publix Premium Ice Cream Sample Flavors ($3.99 – $5.99):
- Coffee Chocolate Vanilla
- Peach Neapolitan Strawberry
- Cookies & Cream Homemade-Style Chocolate Rum Raisin
- Moose Tracks Chocolate Trinity French Vanilla
- Maple Walnut Butter Pecan Chocolatey Chip
- French Vanilla Heavenly Hash Cherry Nut
- Chocolate Almond Banana Split Brownie Moose Tracks
- Mint Moose Tracks Cappuccino Fudge Blitz Chocolate Moose Tracks
- Chocolate Cherish Dulce De Leche Mint Chocolate Chip
- Black Jack Cherry, It’s Your Birthday Cake! Choc. Chip Cookie Dough
- Bear Claw Peanut Butter Cup
You might need this: 15 Best Oolong Tea Brands For Weight Loss | Our Review
4. Publix GreenWise (Organic) Ice Cream Sample Flavors ($4.15):
- Cookies & Cream
- Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Truffle
- Mint Chocolate
5. Publix Limited Edition Sample Ice Cream Flavors
- Maple Tiramisu
- Strawberry Shortcake
- New Orleans Caramel Praline
- Hazelnut Amaretto Biscotti
- Irish Creme Salted Caramel
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Bananas Foster
- Salted Caramel Toffee Crunch
- Praline Pecan Bread pudding
- Caramel Mountain Tracks
- Deep Dish Apple Pie
- Marshmallow, Candy Cane & Cookie Blast
- Mocha Mud Pie
- Pecan Turtle Fudge
- Peppermint Stick
- Pumpkin Pie
- Santa’s White Christmas
Check out these rice beers: 15 Best Rice Beer Brands: The Right Choice of Brands in 2023
6. National Brand Ice Cream
If you’re looking for a well-known national brand, Publix has you covered because they offer more than just their brand-name ice cream products.
Ice Cream Brand Size and Sample Price
- Baskin Robbins (14 oz.)- $4.69
- Rebel Ice Cream (16 oz.)- $5.99
- Edy’s (1.5 qt.)- $6.29
- Tillamook (1.5 qt.)- $6.49
- Breyers (1.5 qt.)- $6.09
- Ben & Jerry’s (1-pint)- $5.69
- Haagen-Dazs (14 oz.)- $5.99
- Mayfield Creamery (1.5 qt.)- $6.23
- Blue Bell (½ gallon)- $6.59
There are countless options for ice cream bars, sandwiches, and other novelties in addition to traditional ice creams.
7. Non-Dairy and Vegan Ice Cream at Publix
There are many options for frozen desserts at Publix, even if you don’t consume dairy products.
The shop offers non-dairy ice cream flavors like Chocolate Cocoa Chip, Peanut Buttery Cocoa Chip, and Strawberry under their private label brand.
Non-dairy ice cream from Publix is available in 1-qt (32 oz) containers for $5.99. They offer better value for your money because their larger containers are twice as big as the majority of non-dairy ice creams you’ll find.
Non-Dairy Ice Creams
- Publix Premium (1 quart)- $5.99
- So Delicious (1 pint)- $4.99
- Ben & Jerry’s (1 pint)- $5.89
- Cado Avocado (16 oz.)- $6.29
- Planet Oat (16 oz.)- $3.99
Many lactose-free options are available, including Breyers Lactose-Free and Lactaid Ice Cream, in addition to authentic vegan and non-dairy ice creams.
Don’t miss this: 15 Best Weight loss Audiobooks | Our Review
8. Ice Cream Bars and Novelties
Ice cream treats you can hold in your hand and eat, such as ice cream bars, ready-made cones, popsicles, and so forth, are referred to as “novelties.”
Additionally, it can refer to tiny single-serving cups. Numerous varieties of novelty items from the brands we’ve already mentioned are available at Publix.
Depending on the product, brand, and size, the price range for these items is usually between $4 and $7.
Here are a few examples of the novelties Publix sells:
Novelty Brand or Product Sample Price
- Outshine Bars- $5.75
- Magnum Ice Cream Bars- $5.49
- Drumstick Cones- $6.09
- Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Bars- $6.29
- M&M’s Cookie Sandwiches- $5.59
- Bomb Pops- $4.99
9. Ice Cream Toppings and Cones
Ice cream is a delicious treat all by itself. Adding tasty toppings or consuming it from a crunchy cone enhances the flavor. Various ingredients are available at Publix to transform your ice cream into a delicious dessert.
Regarding ice cream cones, options include sugar, waffle, rainbow, kid-sized, and even waffle bowl cones in various vibrant colors.
Here are some items you can buy with your favorite ice cream flavors and what you might pay for them.
Item Sample Price
- Smuckers Walnut Ice Cream Topping- $2.69
- Betty Crocker Parlor Perfect Ice Cream Rainbow- $5.39
- Smucker’s Hot Fudge- $2.99
- Hershey’s Hot Fudge Topping- $2
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup- $3.29
- Smucker’s Sundae Syrup (Caramel)- $2.99
- Hershey’s Strawberry Syrup- $3.29
- Diamond Chopped Walnuts- $5.19
- Reddi Whip- $3.73
- Publix Sugar Cones- $2.35
- Publix Original Cake Cones- $1.59
- Publix Waffle Cones- $3.50
- Publix Jumbo Cones- $2.35
- Publix Waffle Bowls- $3.50.
This is an interesting read: 15 Best Travel and Hospitality Brands in the World | 2023
FAQs on Ice Cream Brands at Publix
Where Is Ice Cream Made for Publix?
Two facilities—Lakeland, Florida, and Atlanta, Georgia—produce Publix ice cream. The company that owns these two facilities, Publix, has its main office in the Florida city of Lakeland.
Who makes goods under the Publix brand?
Although Publix makes its ice cream, this is not true of all its goods. Multiple businesses and brands produce their various product lines.
What is Premium Ice Cream from Publix?
While traditional ice creams are low in fat, premium varieties are always wider in fat and have more calories. Additionally, the premium ice creams at Publix are made with better-quality ingredients and the utmost care.
Last but not least, are you still trying to figure out which flavor of premium ice cream from Publix is the best? We can’t be content with just one. While some people are huge fans of their premium lineups, others are crazy about their classics.
Before anything, be sure to sample their premium vanilla and chocolate flavors. Then, look through our section on Publix ice cream flavors to discover all of their decadent goodness
- smarterhomemaker.com– Ice Cream Brands at Publix
- rvandplaya.co– Ice Cream Brands at Publix